Monday, July 30, 2012

Pizza, Pizza

The last couple of days I have CRAVED pizza!  I'm not sure why, I just have.  Since I've been doing Weight Watchers, and lost 25 lbs, I must add, I am constantly looking for lower point options of my favorite foods.  Pizza is my ALL TIME FAVORITE food!!  Pinterest has lots of great *pins* of low fat recipes so I found this little gem the other day:

California Tortilla Pizzas


I used corn tortillas, since I can eat two of those, instead of just one flour tortilla.  The original recipe doesn't have sauce on it, so I used some of the spaghetti sauce I had on hand (I can't have pizza without sauce)!  Also since Shane has to have meat, I added turkey pepperoni to his!! Add a salad as a side, and you've got a great meal.


I added up my version to be 7 Points+.  That was for two corn tortilla pizzas plus toppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment