Saturday, April 16, 2011

Entry into the blog world...

So it begins...my entry into the blog-O-sphere!

I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time.  I read a lot, I mean several blogs.  I love reading blogs, I don't know why.  We can thank my friend Emily for getting me started reading them.  Shane doesn't understand why I read them..but I just love too!  After pondering a title for a several days, and with some help of my dear friend, Dana, I finally chose a name!  And here I am.  Here I can talk about life, and well whatever else I have on my mind on any given day.  I've also been asked by several people to teach them about couponing, so hopefully I can put some tips here for that!  I'll kill several birds with one stone!

Well that's all for now!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: