Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Where did you go?

I feel like 2011 was a blink and it was gone year! It had its ups and downs, but I'm definitely glad the year is OVER! I think it went by so fast because I was so busy! I intend to slow things down this year and just breathe...sigh! I'll be so relieve when school is over! Hopefully in like 2 months! A new year brought a new work schedule...working 9-5...what a way to make a living, as Dolly says! It will take some adjustment since I am not a morning person, but it seems as though it will give me so much more time! Maybe I'll actually get to scrapbook this year or create something I've seen on Pinterest!

Another resolution is to lose weight! Maybe this will be my year! Shane's even fixed up my old bike and bought him one so hopefully we can ride together! Should be interesting considering I havent rode in a while um or maybe 10 years! But it'll be a good couple thing for us to do together! Along with more golfing and shooting our guns at the gun range...one might say we have too many hobbies, but maybe this will be our year to get to do most of them! Also, The Biggest Loser def inspired me to get my butt back into shape and I'm so excited for the premiere tomorrow night! And thanks to my MIL for getting me the two Biggest Loser cookbooks I had on my wish list! So glad that Shane and I will now be able to eat dinner together since I am working 9-5!

Well this blog has been random, but I'm hoping now my blogging will happen a lot more often! I've got a lot of hopes on my to-do list! LoL!

Well it's off to Bed to read The Help! Any of my blogger friends reading that? The movie was awesome!! Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment