Monday, January 16, 2012

Hunting Seasons Over...Back to Reality

Well hubs is bummed since hunting season is officially over!  He is counting down the days till turkey season starts (March) and so am I...lol!  He had a very busy season!!  I am glad that he will be home more weekends now!!

Well I've gone back to working a "normal" schedule!!  It's taken some getting used to since I very much enjoyed sleeping late, but alas, it has allowed me to get a lot more done at home in the evenings as far as cleaning and schoolwork!!  I'm almost done with school!! Praise the Lord.  I'm enjoying my new position at work as the Insurance Billing Clerk, it is a lot of work, but I've enjoyed it more than my previous position. 

This weekend my mom, Aunt Cathy, Grandma and I went to see Beauty and the Beast 3D.  It was great, just thought it'd be a little more 3D.  It wasn't as "WOW" as seeing A Christmas Carol in 3D.  I had to go see Beauty on the big screen once again however because it is my absolute most favorite Disney movie EVER!  I remember going to see it at Toccoa Triple Cinema with my mom and a friend when I was like 6 I think and it's been my favorite ever since!!

American Idol starts this week woohoo!!  Wednesday and Thursday, so glad.  No singing show is even close to being as good as Idol, not The Voice or X Factor, even if X Factor has the wonderful Simon Cowell.  I read today that this may be Ryan Seacrest's last season, so sad, but they don't want to continue to pay his $15 million dollar salary.  I think he's worth every penny.

Well at least it didn't take me as long to write a post this time!!  lol.  Can't wait for my girls night this Friday, it has been way too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment